Friday, June 01, 2007

blank

i really dont know what to write really... but the guilt in me for not scribling my tick a tack is just eating up inside... i would just have to say that i am blessed and i am enjoying what He has layed out for me.... He who knows me well...
but sometimes and most recent the fear of loosing it all when it is just in you grasp sends shivers down my spine as the pain of being down and being lost is just unbearable.... but i shall take it in my stride...
many things have happened for the past month or so... new developments some pleasant some not, mutual understanding reached, friends made and lost just confims this existence... hahahaha trying to hard to sound clever are we... anyways going off now... promise to come back on and scribble more to details

No comments: