Saturday, May 05, 2007

HE is listening

i know, some of you who reads this entree would raise one eyebrow and laught at me... i dont care really... i have always had faith that HE listens to me.... among all HIS creatures i feel that i am unworthy of HIS love and i am lost at all recognition... but i stood corrected by the kindness that HE bestows upon me....why?.... people say that we should always have HIM in our hearts but then the original truth of it all is that we only think of HIM when we are at our most need and when we are down... i dont know bout all of you but i am surely guilty of this... and yet HE has never let me stray too far away.... even to learn to love HIM i need to ask for assistance...
Recently, i was at my most down as i felt unworthy, unloved and useless... and an opportunity came for me to reach out and change that... i know its a big risk but i took it... as i was waiting i grasp for HIM to stand next to me... cause i felt small standing alone... and without my noticing HE was standing there listening to my cry when my loud scream seemed silent... finally HE proved to me HIS presence.... and i feel it... it feels soo beautiful and it feels so enriched.... i know i am not a good person nor am i a good muslim but with HIM there i shall slowly but surely evolve one day to be the muslim that HE wants me to be...insyaallah...
I stand witness that there is no god besides ALLAH and I stand witness that Muhammad is HIS messenger...

No comments: