Thursday, April 26, 2007

ZzZZzzZZzz

i am at work and i am sleepy... sleepy at work... hahahahha... ive got a script to get done by tomorrow nite or shall i say tonite... well i guess this is the time i pray that my insomenia kicks in.. but now i am sleepy... hahahaha... my editor is currently on the x box trying to beat roddick but wait i think he has beaten roddick... looks like its work all up again for me this time yes it is... currently i am up for a hosting job at the same time ... its now down to me and another fellow that i know... and i have this feeling that i might not get this job... i want it but as someone once said to me i am yesterdays news...hahahahaha.. odd aint it for someone who has always been viewed as having extra confidence oozing out his nostrils i am currently not confident at all...
sounds like a down turn for me from now on or has it been a constant rejection that i am feeling this way... well soon enough we shall see the results or shall i say the outcome...
but i hold on to the principal what is mine shall be mine.. i have put my effort into trying to make it work my way.. and if it does than by gods will but if it turns out opposites than hey its not my time yet... like most things that happens in this world there should be a reason and there always is.. its just that do we see it or not .. or a matter of fact if we want to see or not...
allrite ... should get back to work and save you guys from more.. till next time.. nite all... just keep working.. working .. working

No comments: