Tuesday, April 24, 2007

88


i know.. i know its already 10.30pm and i have yet to start on my 2 letters and also the mediavest booklet.. hahahahaha... im just struck with a laziness that is just extreamly lazy.... urghhh try justifying that hahahaha.... i even managed to catch a 15 minute shut eye just now... well i did havea hectic day....
this past week or so i have seen so many people who has shown me how much they belived in me and see a capibility that i myself dont know exist... hahahaha... odd.. me, baki zainal not seeing my own potentials and things that i am capable of doing.... hummm unimaginable ... but its just like most things that happens to all of us where we are all at one point or the other uncertain of some a talent that we are granted and am at that constant search for it...hummm... mind games 101...
the picture aboe does not have anything to do with my entree today and also how i am feeling today... its just there for no reasons.... y do we need a reason for everything? nite all... time to start work.

No comments: