Sunday, April 29, 2007

man in the rain


its a cold, wet night... everything seems grim and grey........
i have a shoot with jac tomorrow for her latest MTV... but ironic part is that im not staring in it..infact i am doing the catering part of the production.... hahahaha can you believe that... so now the only thing that is not under my belt is editing... everything else i have done or am currently doing...humm... it kinda builds the character i guess and makes one appreciate the industry more and of course the people in the industry.... arghhhh results are suppose to come out tomorrow... my heart is skipping beats as we speak..... i really do want it... but usually in my case when it comes to the things that i really want... HE then test me and takes it away... i mean HE does grant me gifts here and there and i am ever so gratefull... but sometimes ... lets just say one can never be greedy.
being a loner has its ups and downs really... humm... never really saw myself in that light...i remembered someone actually called me the live of the party... then of course theres a little bird that once said that i sometimes can be overwhelming(i hope i spelled that right) hahahahaha.. never really got around in asking her to explain... hummm... well as certain things are meant to be just how it is and not to ponder upon... me not ponder... please... giving me too much credit there... hahahaha...
i cant stop to notice that i might sound like as if im currently residing in prozac nation... hahaha... by the rate that i am going , i might just consider buying a plot there... hahaha... oh well ... its dark, cold and wet(sounds like an old flame of mine).... im signing off... i guess i'll just have to soak it all in... nite princess

No comments: