Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my mother and i at the candy shop

Baki Zainal n his mama Zainah Hassan
Baki Zainal n his mama Zainah Hassan
Baki Zainal n his mama Zainah Hassan
Baki Zainal n his mama Zainah Hassan
Baki Zainal n his mama Zainah Hassan

well remembered i told you guys that i had a photo shoot with my mother before i went off to china for the travel show, well finally i managed to get my hands on the pictures yeahhh.. thanks to pauline from Mrs Read...
on behalf of my mother Zainah Hassan and my self i would like to thank the wonderful people at The Make Up Store, A Cut Above, Mrs Read, Dua Residency, DnD for making this a special shoot for me and my mother. i love the way my mother looks.. thank you all.. sesungguhnya baki zainal sayang kamu...

1 comment:

Elly said...

Ohh am loving the pictures!!! You guys look absolutely smashing!!! Good Job guys!