Thursday, September 04, 2008

Y, Now?

muka giler jiwa kacau..............


i am really stressed, it is the situation that i am in currently that is stressing my brains out...
i have to be in 2 places in october. Melbourne and Hong Kong.. is it for work? No.
lets start at the top. few months ago i found out from my family in melbourne that they were gonna have a surprise birthday party for my brother in-law who shall be turning 60 and the whole zainol clan shall be in melbourne for that event. so i started to save up for that so that i could bring my mom and join them for the party. then i realized that my schedule for october makes it impossible to take a good 2 weeks off cause i am required to be in kl every wednesday for celebrity chat as my co-host shall be missing for 3 months and i have to cover for him... now im not complaining bout it as theres more airtime for me.. and then i was calculating that if i were to spend the amount of money that i was to spend then 4 days would not be worth it at all.. but now my eldest niece is not happy about it at all...
hong kong on the other hand is because my mak long will be there and mama all of the sudden wants to visit her sister there.. initially i had budget for hong kong as in may april fara confirmed that she was going then in july she canceled the trip.. yes she did.. so apa lagi i took the budget and spent it.. yup i spent the budget and now last minute fara is in hong kong and mama wants to visit.. hummmm how lar how lar? where want to korek budget and time you tell me... urghhhhh... pening lar wei... adui...
susah sangat both places i dont want to go... but then its family.. thats the hard part.. how lar...

No comments: