Monday, July 02, 2007

ikan kering

i wanted to post this picture up on my blog like soo long ago but i did not have the time and at the same time i did not have my laptop with me... for reasons that i shall not state on the blog... this picture and infact all the preety pictures that looks bit artistic comes from a penang lad by the name of adrian...... thanks mate..... thsi was taken by the beach off beserah and it was actually my off day which i took with much stride... i fell asleep on the beach and tadahhhhh the next thing i know adrian took this lovely picture....
thsi whole month or soo hs been scuch a roller coaster ride for me... the ups and downs mostly ups compared to downs have been really good but now i would have to start planning for the months to come... see what shall i do... see you in kuching DCT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for 'Potato' the photographer... I like that pic very much. =D

Farah said...

I like that photo too.