Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentines Post




ok.. its valentines day ... and soo?... hahahaha... sounding sour arent i... infact i am current listening to Bonnie Raits "i cant make you love me"... its always this feeling this time of the year... i mean yeah i swear that i would not be affected by i do.. when its time to be alone and all... ahahahahahaha... ohh stuff that.. cant really be bothered...
anyways i finally got a hold of some of shels wedding pictures from wai yee... thanks jap lady...yeah it was a sweet and fun event.. i enjoyed myself very much.. ok guys here you go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song...! Happy Valentine's Day Baki! ;-P

G said...

yea, I made me a blog

kinda ...

http://lesserconfusion.blogspot.com

I give you valentine hug a day old now!!!