Sunday, June 22, 2008

stinky bum

aiyoohhhh... wah giler penat... 5 days in kuantan really is taxing.. joshua tape's shoot is coming to an end very soon.. we have 1 week more to finish.. im enjoying it really.. the cast, crew and most importantly the friends i've made on this shoot. i'm even sad that i might just miss josh even so how clingy he is hahahaha..
semua yang berlaku secara langsung atau tidak has a cause and effect and ironic giler sebab setiap yang berlaku pada i sekarang bagai mencerminkan perasaan i pada sesuatu masa itu(cewahh berbahasa kite ye hahahaha)
ok before i get out of hand on the whole bahasa and all i wanna send a shout out to everyone that has made this trip a good one specially people of kuantan..
oh ya, before i forget i dedicate this entry to my little "stinky". he is the most considered, gentle and yet cunning at the same time, well well well i see where that rubbed off.. i was slumped in the room and he came in hugging me and told me how he missed me.. ohhh and i made him cry by sending him to sleep with his mom uhhh i love my kids i really do... i love you stinky bum!!

4 comments:

none said...

hehe...thxn...ya ..i alwis be strong hehe....ya....

Anonymous said...

oi keMEK!! this is me blog add.. put up more pics of yr handsome casts la can or not?

Anonymous said...

www.tomatho.blogspot.com

Elly said...

I love you tooo!!!! hahahaahah