Sunday, May 25, 2008

i know im such a victim

do i need to say much... www.kiehls.com
muah muah muah fantastic!!
mataku sekarang bertambah energized
www.roots.com



I am such a victim I know that, but this time around dengan suka relanya I become a victim hahahahaha… kenape? Hah this is why, I have just been introduced to the wonderful world of Kiehl’s… yes you heard it right my friends..
The story goes like this, I was home and last minute the movie read got cancelled cause the director and the script writer busy with the shoot for another film.. oh ya didn’t tell you guys but I got the role in the movie.. alhamdullilah.. and we start shoot soon. I will not reveal the name yet sooo tungguuuuuuu…
Ok back to Kiehl’s, kak anja and I decided to lepak kl since dah bosan ngn OU and Gardens (actually tak lar sangat how can you get bored of this 2 places) well I needed to fetch my birthday gift from Lot10, after Lot10 and finding Jim Thompson in Starhill(nasib baik I did not buy gifts for the family from jim Thompson Bangkok ok kalau tak menyesal sebab kl lagi murah dan menarik, alisya dapat sundress yang I nak belikan dia kat Bangkok for half the price) we ended up in Pavillion( shopping complex kegemaran baki Zainal yang terbaru) nak buatkan cerita we were happily browsing as we checked out ferragamo. Then I kinda remembered I read somewhere that I needed something from Kiehl’s hahhh so we checked out the shop yang best tue I lupa apa I nak beli tapi cut the whole story short I bought lip balm#1 and the eye cream… wahhh lumayan kene 200 lebih hahhhhhhh…( nie niat tak nak shopping) but I tell you one thing the product is just wowwww… I love the eye cream and also the lip balm they glide on effortlessly and they go straight to work and its no fuss, luxury in clinically influenced containers… you guys have to try it.. as that visit would not be my last I would definitely return to the shop for more( I have a list now) .. if anyone from Kiehl’s reading this then please hear me out.. I want to be a friends of Kiehl’s hahahahahaha check the wonderful products at this address www.kiehls.com
Selepas ke pavilion ingatkan the adventure ends there ohh tidak sekali, I ended up in OU to check out abang og’s couch and sedar tak sedar I spend more money in Roots as they were having major sale ok you heard me right not just any sale but major sale ok… I like their stuff but then yelar its bit too mahal but then its money worth spending as they are doing their bit to curb global warming and they are against sweat shops.. so material and labour mahal so product pun mahal but you are sure to know that you are contributing to make the world a better place which is very important ya.!!! Oh for you out there yang tidak kenal Roots where have you been? Tapi yelar I don’t blame you guys. The company is Canadian.. they make good stuff only that we get limited products. But I believe if we support this cause then sure enough they might just bring in more and open more branches.. hahhhh tolonglar Gap is so yesterday k..(but I still like the undies thou) check them out at www.roots.com.
Im off to catch Narnia tonight with the family and far coming along too, she wants to catch it before habis wajib tayang… ok all I’ll catch you soon.. hopefully with entrees on other stuff than shopping…baki Zainal signing off.

1 comment:

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

kau ni mmg nak kena tau.

aku dah bgtau kau pasal Kiehl hari tu kan? tapi kau pekak.

aku dah lama pakai the range lah, try the tea tree for everyday facial stuff. bagus bangat!

kau shopping sampai lupa aku kan?

dari janji nak breakfast, sampai supper, segala2nya lah lupa .

keji. aku merajuk!